My Crisnel

"FORBIDDEN LOVE"



WHY?
When I look at you, I can’t help but remember 
the first time I saw you. When you looked at me, 
I felt a tingle overtake my body. I felt a warming to your boyish grin, 
walking away from you, wishing that I had said more. 

As time past by, I got to know you better. 
I knew that there would be magic between us. When I close my eyes I see your face, 
and calmness takes over my body. What I feel inside scares me to death. 
My heart has never stirred like this before. 

So many times I wanted to ask you if you have ever been adored, 
given a woman’s heart and soul, and unconditional love. 
But I didn't. My feelings for you are sacred. 
It’s your mind and compassion that has captivated my heart, not your physical being. 

I want to be the one that gives you true happiness. I want to spin your world, 
showing you that life is so precious, worth living every moment of it in the present. 
I truly believe that we have to live for today, because tomorrow may never come.

" I want to dedicate this to the man who made me think and realize what is  FORBIDDEN LOVE" He is also the reason why I wrote  and publish this to this blog site of mine"

Why Forbidden love? 

It's because I don't believe in love at first sight. That what most everyone believes with their entire mind. I don't expect that this would happen on me, enlighten my mind to believe and see. Sometimes I wonder What and how would it be, how would I feel if I  believe and see? Could it be the the feeling that makes everyone happy, or could it be the feeling that makes everyone lonely? 

The time came that I meet this person, A guy that is admirable and sweet to be mentioned. I never thought that this guy makes me feel, the feeling that won't makes your love be peel.
Each and every second I always think of, what quality he had that attracted me most.  Could it be his loveliness that heals my sadness, or could it be  h is sweetness that heals my sickness? I fear to tell my feelings to the guy I love, maybe he will ignore me that might make my heart feel sad. Is this normal for a person who is really in love? That convince me to say my feelings at loud? Morning and night, sun sets and moon rise, I couldn't sleep staring at one sight. Sometimes there's one thing that enters my mind, that it could be love is a distraction in life? How I wish I could keep it a long time secret, that makes me comfortable and free from worries.  I'll do my  best to make him happy, without suspecting that I  have feelings in secret. Keep dreaming that we are together, a lovely and sweet couple that could last forever. A dream hoping would come true. If granted, I hope it will last forever true. Jealousness reigns inside my heart, whenever she admires someone to be his part. My heart cries and want to get mad, But how could I? I'm just the person doesn't have the right. Time changed and passed in our lives, Put me apart to the guy on my mind hives.
 Heart full of sadness don't know what to do, keep longing for the boy who is in love with who? I know that I'm not the type of girl he likes, an attractive quality of a girl he admires. I don't have any guts to make myself on him be appeal, but have a heart that loves seriously to make him feel. There's a time when he talked to me personally, asking " who would be the girl should kiss me and love me seriously?" My heart jumps and want to shout " I'm the one", But refused my will to stay silent and calm. 

Through this letter i wrote I'd express my feelings, without mentioning names to remain as a secret. If he'll read this I hope he would know , how I love him and how special he is to make my love flow.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mandaue, AL, Philippines
I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.”