My Crisnel

''My Mother Dear''



Appreciating and cherishing the most important woman in our lives. The woman who hides in the name, Mother.

The woman behind our lives

Are you close with your father?
Lucky for you, dear. You might wonder why on earth I’m saying you’re lucky that you’re close with your father – I’m not close with my father ever since I was a kid. As a result, I’m extremely close with my mother. How can I describe my mother? She’s very funny, to the extent that even if you had a bad day, with just one snap of her jokes, you’ll crack a laugh. She even tries to make her own jokes, which is good. She’s kind of poetic when it comes to words.  She’s good at cooking, as in very well when it comes to cooking. Even if I’m not hungry, I’ll dig in to her prepared viand because they taste better than those in restaurant and I get to eat them for free! My mother has the smile of woman who wants to protect her children all the way. She’s my personal hero when it comes to this world. You know, like the light that shines upon the darkness in the night kind of hero.
My mother loves talking. There are times where the both of us talk about life, love, family – you name it, she’ll talk about it. I don’t know why I’m so close with her, it’s like she’s both my mother and my sister, although I have  younger sisters. When she smiles, it’s like I’m seeing myself in the coming years. She always tells my sister and me that we should strive hard when it comes to school and that being indolent will not make you happy. I agree with her when she says that but sometimes life’s so unfair. So, we end up being a couch-potato all day. I love it when she’s angry at us and I make fun of her and she’ll be like, “You idiot! Go, get up and wash the dishes!” she looks very cute when she’s angry, like a child that wants to have her playmates attention. But after all the sermons and lectures, she’ll ask us what we want and she’ll buy it as soon as the money lands on her palms. She’s too kind for us, that’s why sometimes; I give the love she gives us.
I REALLY LOVE MY MOTHER! 
COS
  Our mother is truly a Gift of God


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mandaue, AL, Philippines
I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.”